Thank you to all of our donors and sponsors.
Donations are greatly appreciated as they help us to fund bursaries for low-income kids referred to us by local charities and healthcare centres, as well as for new equipment and transportation needs.
To receive a charitable tax receipt, donors can make cheques payable to our community partner:
- MEDIA ARTS COMMUNITY CENTRE AND MUSEUM
The Media Arts Community Centre and Museum partners with Film Camp for Kids & Youth to offer a film camp for ages 8 to 18 in Windsor, Ontario. The program offers English and French classes, day and overnight camps, PA day programs, March Break camps, and year-round weekend programming.
WAYS TO GIVE
Charitable donations are required for the following:
- bursaries for low-income resident families to send their children to camp
- bursaries for refugee claimant’s children to attend camp
- transportation, i.e. bus rentals to take children and youth on film shoots, i.e. to parks and historic locations
- field trips, i.e. swimming, bowling, etc. for team building and friendship making opportunities
- creative art and film supplies i.e. paint to make film posters, supplies for guest artist projects with our campers, etc.
- film equipment, cameras, lights, tripods and more
- computers and film editing software
- instructors and supplies
Let us know that your donation is on the way![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]