Sponsorships help to cover camp programs and supplies, and charitable donations help us to fund bursaries for low-income children and youth referred to us by local charities and healthcare centres.
Sponsorships are payable to:
- FILM CAMP FOR KIDS
Ways to sponsor:
- Mail: Film Camp for Kids & Youth, c/o 150 Randolph Place, Windsor, ON N9B 2T3
- ETransfer: firstname.lastname@example.org (specify a sposnorship)
To receive a charitable tax receipt, donors can make cheques payable to our community partner:
- MEDIA ARTS COMMUNITY CENTRE AND MUSEUM
Ways to donate:
- Canada Helps: credit cards accepted (3% fee)
- Charitable Impact (NO FEE)
- ETransfer: email@example.com (specify it is a donation)
Charitable donations are required for the following:
- bursaries for low-income resident families to send their children to camp
- bursaries for refugee claimant’s children to attend camp
- transportation, i.e. bus rentals to take children and youth on film shoots, i.e. to parks and historic locations
- field trips, i.e. swimming, bowling, etc. for team building and friendship making opportunities
- creative art and film supplies i.e. paint to make film posters, supplies for guest artist projects with our campers, etc.
- film equipment, cameras, lights, tripods and more
- computers and film editing software
- instructors and supplies
Let us know that your donation is on the way through our Contact Us page.