Our 2020 Overnight Camp has been cancelled until further notice due to COVID-19.
Our 2019 Overnight Film Camp was a another great success. All participants and Camp Instructors stayed in the Kiwanis Camp Lodge with 2-3 persons to a room. It was a terrific way to end the summer!
Location: Kiwanis Sunshine Point Camp (see photo collage) – 955 County Rd 50, Harrow, ON N0R 1G0
- Filmmaking (we are bringing cameras and computers for editing)
- Campfires and Songs
- Games – Indoor and Outside
- Swimming (we will have a lifeguard)
- Great Food (we will have a cook – all meals are in the “mess hall”)
This is great opportunity to hone skills and focus, while enjoying camp life and a week away from home at the end of the summer. All filming will be done on site – in other words, no one will be leaving the camp once dropped off by parents and/or guardians.
Drop your child off after dinner on Sunday (7:00 PM to 9:00 PM) – the evening before camp. Return on the Friday of that same week at 4:30 PM to see the movies!
Car pooling can be arranged. Email us at email@example.com
Items to Pack:
- Flashlight with Batteries
- Water Bottle (for outside – you can fill it at camp)
- Umbrella and/or Poncho
- Closed Toe Shoes / Sneakers
- Hygiene Items – soap, toothbruch, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc.
- Sunscreen, Bug Spray, Bandaids
- Bath Towels /Facecloth
- Swim Towel / Swimsuit
- Flipflops for Pool and Shower
- Sleepwear, Socks/Slippers, Pillow, Bed Linens and/or Sleeping Bag
- About 7 Sets of Clothing
- Sweatshirt and Long Pants for Evenings (due to weather and/or to protect from bugs)
- Favourite Snacks (no nuts)
- Personal Cameras (we have cameras for filmmaking projects)