SUMMER DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
- ALL DAY Programs – 6 hours of class for 5 days – some camps are all day on site, others are half day on site and half day at home
- HALF DAY Programs – 3 hours per day for 5 days
- ONE and THREE HOUR classes are also available
SUMMER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Student/Teacher Ratio: 4-5 students per class max /2 minimum, with 1 Instructor (with an assistant as needed)
- Students are encouraged to bring a snack and drinks to the classroom for in-person and online classes
- Sign up for as many weeks as you wish (each week’s group write a different script, so each class is different)
- Youth with special needs may have their parent/guardian or social worker on the ZOOM call or in-person
At check-out, note the age group that you wish to register for.
- 9-11 (8 if turn 9 by September)
- 12-14 (15 if turn 15 in 2020)
- 15-17 (18 if returning to high school)
- All Day Filmmaking and Other Classes fo the Week: 9:00-4:30 – $225
- Online Filmmaking: 5 hours per day for 5 days – 1/2 day online and shooting at home, with instructions): $125
- Animation – 3 hours per day for 5 days: $125
- Visual Arts – 2 hours per day fr 5 days: $100
- Photography – 2 hours per day for 5 days: $100
- Creative Writing – 2 hours per day for 5 days: $100
- 3 hour online tutorials: $25 for 1st class ($20 for each additional class)
- 1 hour online tutorials: $10 for first class ($7.50 for each additional class)
MAIL and E-TRANSFERS are the preferred methods of payment. We coverer PayPal’s 3.5% fee by the registrant charges.
1) Interac/eTransfer – firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Mail – Film Camp for Kids & Youth, Treasurer, c/o 150 Randolph Place, Windsor, ON N9B 2T3. Make cheques payable to FILM CAMP FOR KIDS.
Refunds can be made available with a one-week notice. Credit towards a future class can be offered where there is no notice. Refunds do not include Paypal fees.
Do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com for more information.
TIPS FOR FILMING AT HOME WITH A PHONE, CAMERA OR TABLET AFTER GROUP WORK
Also, see our Tutorial Video: