Windsor Centre for Film, Digital Media & the Creative Arts is the local, non-profit host of the Film Camp for Kids & Youth (ages 9-21), Young Authors (ages 8-14), Windsor Youth Film Screenings (ages 14-19), REEL Networking (all ages), the Windsor International Writers Conference (all ages), a Downtown Halloween Event for Kids and Youth (families and youth), Open Air Cinema (all ages); arts and film educational classes for all ages, and much more. All programs offer the same levels of sponsorship – and are published per event as well as cumulatively at year end.
Camp Sponsor and Supporter names are published according to level of sponsorship, and logos are posted on website where the support is $1,000 or more in the current year. In mots cases sponsorships are used for bursaries, equipment and transportation (buses to get to shoot locations).
- VIP Sponsor (25,000+)
- Presenting Sponsor ($10,000+)
- Oscar Sponsor ($5,000+)
- Golden Globe Sponsor ($2,500+)
- Emmy Supporter ($1,000+)
- Day-time Emmy Sponsor ($500+)
- Camp Supporter ($250+)
- Camp Friend ($100+)
Methods of Payment
- CHEQUE: Please make cheque(s) payable to: Film Camp for Kids and mail as follows: c/o Treasurer, 150 Randolph Place, Windsor, ON N9B 2T3
- INTERAC: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CREDIT CARD: Use PAYPAL
GO TO REGISTRATION AGE TO REGISTER.