Due to COVID-19, our Plugged In program was moved to an online platform, thanks to the CANADIAN RED CROSS.
Youth Instructors assisted children and youth, seniors, and persons with special needs, sharing time making crafts and creating art. Arts and craft supplies were provided.
On-demand classes were offered to groups and individuals, and we hope to start them gaining the summer. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request – we have art and craft classes, as well as film-related and photography classes.
Pre-scheduled class topics and dates can be found on the Film & Art Tutorials page.
The following services are available upon request – you can set your own dates!
- Arts and Crafts Instruction: Personal or group craft classes with a youth instructor; (zoom platform)- we provide the craft supplies as needed
- Social Media Instruction: Personal or group instruction on how to use social media (zoom platform), with a youth instructor
- Film: Film and photography classes have set times or dates that can be requested.
- Board Games: Personal time playing online Board games with a youth instructor (platform varies depending upon the game)
- Other special requests by youth, persons with special needs, or seniors
iPads are available as required, for a loan on a rotating program – wifi or home internet is required for use.
Thank you to our Craft, Social Media and Board Game Youth Instructors, and Film Assistant Instructors:
- Mya Bezaire (1st Year University)
- Emily Hu (High School)
- Hanna Jaglarz (1st Year University)
- Jay Newman (High School)
- Lauren Boss (1st Year University)
- Tayshaun Undo (High School)
- Cassidy James (1st Year University)
Our Day Program is unavailable at this time.
Our day program also includes social time, board games and snacks for seniors and youth. We hope to reactivate the program in November 2020, depending on the risk of COVID-19.