Because of COVID-19, our Plugged In program is currently offered online. This program is offered thanks to the CANADIAN RED CROSS.
Youth Instructors are available to spend time “online” with seniors, persons with special needs, and grade school children and youth, sharing time making crafts or creating art as well as playing board games together. Arts and craft supplies are provided.
Classes are on demand and offered to groups and individuals. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request – we ahem fall and holiday crafts as well as film-related and photography classes.
Pre-scheduled classes topics and dates can he found on the Film & Art Tutorials page.
The following services are available upon request – you can set your own dates!
- Arts and Crafts Instruction: Personal or group craft classes with a youth instructor (zoom platform)- we provide the craft supplies as needed
- Social Media Instruction: Personal or group instruction on how to use social media (zoom platform), with a youth instructor
- Film: Film and photography classes have et times or dates can be requested.
- Board Games: Personal time playing on-line Board games with a youth instructor (platform varies depending upon the game)
- Other special requests by youth, persons with special needs, or seniors
iPads are available as needed, for loan on a rotating schedule – wifi or home internet is required for use.
Our Craft, Social Media and Board Game Youth Instructors, and Film Assistant Instructors:
- Mya Bezaire (1st Year University)
- Hanna Jaglarz (1st Year University)
- Jay Newman (High School)
- Lauren Boss (1st Year University)
- Tayshaun Undao (High School)
- Cassidy James (1st Year University)
Our Day Program is unavailable at this time.
Our day program also includes social time, board games and snacks for seniors and youth. We hope to reactivate the program in November 2020, depending on the risk of COVID-19.