REGISTRATION: Use our on-line registration form to register for one or multiple sessions. Indicate the dates you are selecting in the box provided..
PA DAYS – 9:00 AM to 4;30 PM – $80 for all day ($10 per hour); bring a lunch (No nut products)
- SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKEUP FOR HALLOWEEN: A hands-on workshop to helps you prepare that special Halloween image that will both surprise and scare. $10 extra per for supplies (pay the $10 at the door).
FRIDAY October 27
- CELL PHONE FILMMAKING: An informative overview of filmmaking using various features on your phone as well as apps, with hands-on experimenting.
FRIDAY November 17
WEEKEND CLASSES – 1:00 to 4 PM; Saturdays and/or Sundays – $80 for two classes ($10 per hour)
- SCREENWRITING: A hands-on opportunity to learn about story structure, character development and dialogue, using screenwriting software.
Saturdays, October 14 and October 21
- CINEMATOGRAPHY: A hands-on class where students have the opportunity to work with cameras and gear.
Sundays October 15 and October 22
- ACTING: A workshop to pick up tips on how acting for film is different from acting on stage.
Saturdays, October 28 and November 4
- DIRECTING YOUR FILM: Learn about the different directing styles to see what works for you, as well as techniques used by industry professionals.
Sundays, October 29 and November 5
- EDITING AND COLOUR CORRECTION: An introduction to various types of editing software and techniques, as well as hands-on work using Final Cut Pro.
Saturdays, November 11 and November 18
- MAKE-UP ARTISTRY: Learn about make-up techniques for heads shots and performance. Bring your own make-up bag!
Sundays, November 12 and November 19
- SOUNDTRACKS FOR FILM: A class focussed on developing music for film.
Saturdays, November 25 and December 2
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Have great fun using our camp lighting and cameras, Canon Rebel T3I 700D – or bring your own.
Sundays, November 26 and December 3
- DIGITAL SET DESIGN: Use computer software that designers and architects use to plan 3d spaces, and plan a scene for a film idea.
Saturdays, December 9 and 16