Introducing our 1st annual REEL Bowling Benefit – a both-a-thon for families, high school and post secondary students, friends, new friends and long-time supporters!
Win prizes by playing games, scoring points and raising pledge money – all in support of our Film Camp for Kids & Youth 2018 programming. Donations and corporate sponsorships are encouraged. Add them to your pledge form to increase your chances of being recognized as a camp star!
Anyone can play, and anyone can pledge! Ask friends, family, neighbours, teammates, local businesses and community members, and even sponsor yourself. All proceeds benefit kids enrolled in our camp. For more information or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Put together a team of up to FOUR people – or play on your own and we will place you on a team – to bowl against other teams in a fun-filled tournament to raise money for the Film Camp for Kids & Youth!
- Registration: March 19th
- Bowling: April 8th, 2PM to 4PM—SIGN IN opens at 12:30
REVS Rose Bowl, 2482 Dougall Avenue
- Adults – $30 (or FREE with $75+ in pledges)
- Student – $25 (or FREE with $50+ in pledges)
- Kids (12 and under) – $20 (or FREE with $50+ in pledges)
- Cost of games AND shoe rental is included.
- Youth 13-18 who raises the most pledges
- Youth 12 and under who raises the most in pledges
- Person who raises the most pledges (any age)
- Team that raises the most pledges
- Youth 13-18 with the highest score
- Youth 12 and under with the highest score
- Team that scores the most points
- Team with the youngest average age
- Team with the oldest average age
- Team Spirit Award (tip: matching team shirts are bonus points)
- Volunteer who recruits the most bowlers
The goal is to raise PLEDGE MONEY (donations), so we encourage you to sign up early and start soon! Final signed pledge sheets must be turned in at the sign-in table the day of the REEL Bowling Benefit. TAX RECEIPTS are available for pledge donations of $20 or more (but NOT for registration). Donation cheques requiring a tax receipt are to be made payable to: Media Arts Community Centre.
DOWNLOAD YOUR PLEDGE SHEET: Film Camp Bowl-a-thon Pledge Form
DOWNLOAD A FLYER TO SHARE: Film Camp Bowl-a-thon Flyer